Saturday, July 18, 2009

What a workout!

I am so out of shape since I got pregnant with Logan last summer. I can only handle about 15 minutes of any workout before I feel like I'm dieing. Thanks to a co-worker, I tried a Jillian Michaels workout this morning. I've had on demand for like 3 years now and never knew that her videos were on there, for FREE. Well, the workout kicked my butt. It was good though. It was simple and just my pace. I felt like I could keep up with her. I had to take some breaks to catch my breath since I'm basically a beginner all over again. I felt like I accomplished something. I just hope that I have the motivation and energy to keep up with it.
Logan slept on the couch the whole time I did my workout, which gives me hope that I'll be able to find the time to workout with 2 little ones at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment