Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Laney Rose!

Laney Rose was born on Tuesday May 22, 2012 at 1:58 am. She has been a true blessing and the best completion to our family. It feels great and comforting to know that we have a beautiful healthy family of 4 kids and can officially say that our family is complete. Labor with Laney was the quickest of the 4. I was in labor for 4 and 1/2 haours before she made her appearance. She weighed a whopping 9 pounds 9 ounces, the docs were estimating her to be 8ish pounds (HA). Her apgar scores were 8 and 9. It was love at first sight, like it has been with all of my deliveries. It's such an amazing and overwhleming feeling of joy and accomplishment to witness such a miracle take place. Laney has been the best baby. She's eating well and sleeping like a rockstar already. She wakes up once during the night to eat and that's it. She has been very calm and content, which is amazing with all of the noise and chaos from the 2 little guys running around non stop all day. No complaints at all. The boys love Laney to pieces. They want to hold her all of the time. Logan is just in aw over Laney. He's always asking about his baby sister, "Is Waney okay?", "Where's me baby seester?", "Surprise, here's my baby seester." Lincoln always wants to "pet" her or "feel" her. He rubs her head like she's a little puppy, but I guess it's his way of showing his love for her, lol. Lily is floating on cloud nine. She is very protective of Laney, esp when the crazy little boys are around her. She is an awesome big sister and helper. I'm so happy and excited for her to have a little sister. Laney has brought such joy, more love, and happiness to our family. I am so thankful and grateful for each little blessing. They all melt my heart. I'm thrilled to have the summer off with them, but have to say that I'm already sad thinking about even having to go back to work at all. I'm loving every second of being a mom to 4. I wouldn't change anything. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment