Wednesday, January 25, 2012

23+ weeks


I will be 24 weeks on Friday. I feel great! I've found the energy to get back into my running and sometimes walking routine. I've been trying to get the kids outside in the jogging stroller as much as possible. It feels great to get out and move about. I miss running like I was before finding out that I was pregnant. I hope to get right back into my old routine after I deliver and am cleared by my OB.

This pregnancy seems to be going so slowly for me, but I am definitely not complaining about it. I seem to get more and more nervous/anxious about labor and delivery with each pregnancy. I am petrified of full term status with this pregnancy.

Although, I am very excited and ready to complete my family. I thought I would be sad about this being my last pregnancy and maybe it won't hit me until after delivery, but I'm looking forward to it as of right now. I'm ready to enjoy watching them grow and mature. I'm ready to enjoy and spend as much time with them as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment