Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Big time slacker here

I haven't blogged in over a year. Awful, I know. Things have been beyond crazy and busy around here between the 3 kids, David and my work schedules, school activities, after school activities, etc. It's been NUTS around here I tell ya!

I have been waking up on my own every single morning around 4-5 am for no darn reason. You'd think being 23+ weeks pregnant, that it's because I had to pee or am uncomfortable. NOPE, none of the above. It's insane and by 6 pm every single night, I'm ready to crash from pure exhaustion. Anyways, this morning when I stumbled downstairs at 4:15 am, I started browsing the internet and came across my neglected blog. It's been so long that I was forced to 'recreate' my blog. So, here I am starting over from scratch.

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with it now that I have a functioning computer and all of the time in the wee hours of the morning to do so. Now, I'm off to catch up on years of blog posts that I'm behind on. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment